April 02, 2017

Green and black



Pictures by Nilla Ekström 

Pants/Andiata, T-shirt/Andiata, Shoes/Zara, Bag/Gucci, Cardigan/Andiata

Good morning! This weekend went by so fast and today when I woke up I realized that I only have a few weeks left before heading back to France. Mixed feelings - when I heard from my friends back there that they had +24 degrees and sun, I can't deny that I wouldn't have felt a little jealous. I want to wear my summer dresses too..

Army green is everywhere now. As I wear a lot of black, army green is an easy add to my wardrobe as its the perfect pair for black. This outfit is something I could wear every day. I would change the shoes for white sneakers for work and this for a late dinner or drinks. Have a lovely Monday. xx

No comments :

Post a Comment


Powered by Blogger