April 17, 2017

Back in Paris


Coat/Andiata, Silk blouse/Andiata, Pants/Andiata, Heels/Gucci

Back in Paris! After a month at home I can't deny that I feel a little homesick. I'm a very social person so I enjoy having people around me around the clock. In the morning sharing your breakfast and changing thoughts about the upcoming day, and then in the evening same thing again. I love my family and their presence so much that it's always a bit hard to settle down in Paris after a long vacay. But when I get into the ryhtm of this city, it feels great again.

This bright coral pink looks amazing with black. Bright strong colours in spring/summer is definitely my thing. Super fresh after a long and dark winter, bringing light to my wardrobe. xx

No comments :

Post a Comment


Powered by Blogger