May 22, 2017

Cotton love




Pictures by Andrea Lindberg

Pants/Andiata, Top/Andiata, Shoes/H&M, Sunnies/RayBan

A lovely weekend behind! I was glad to have my mother and her best friend coming to Paris on Thursday. 

We went to nice restaurants, did the hop-on-hop-off bus like real tourists (I really recommend it!!) and strolled around Jardin Des Plantes. On Friday I went out with my girlfriends, we had a nice little apero and after we went exploring the Parisian nightlife. Finally you are able to go out with a dress without freezing, yay.

On Sunday I took it quite easy. I visited the Bio market at Boulevard Raspail with a fried of mine. Before I have always been going to the one at Bastille - but this one with its local food producers and cute French atmosphere is the one I will be going to from now on. After we went running and had dinner. 

Feeling blessed to live in this city. xx

No comments :

Post a Comment


Powered by Blogger